conduit & node-red slow udp output

Home Forums Conduit: AEP Model conduit & node-red slow udp output

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    andresc4@gmail.com
    Participant

Hi, Im using a MTCDT-246A Firmware1.6.2 as a LoRa wan server.
    I added 2 devices, that are sending data every 3 seconds each.

To get the data out of the gateway i am using Node-RED, just a Lora node connected to a UDP node pointing to my computer ( and for debug wireshark )
    It works,,, for some time, after a few minutes messages arrives in group of 10 with similar time frames, but at the same time, the output of the LoRa node is connected to a Debug Node on node.red, where I can see in real time all the messages arriving at the corresponding time, so no problem on the node.red interface, its seems a problem with the UDP out.

It seems to be a delay from the UDP send node from node red until my computer
    same issue on a second computer, and at the same time a different computer on the same wired network sends data to the main computer to check that there is no router or switch firewall issue, they arrive just in time.

As a second alternative I set up a Mosquitto server on one computer and use the mqtt nodes from node red, same delay, sometimes its 2 seconds, sometimes it could be 30 seconds

I need to use this gateway for a time precise application, any advice on how to troubleshoot this problem?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.