Cellular Issues with Multitech IP67 Base Station

Home Forums Conduit: mLinux Model Cellular Issues with Multitech IP67 Base Station

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Christos Mourouzis
    Participant

Hello,

I am trying to configure cellular connection on a Multitech IP67 Base Station -mLinux version.

I tried three different (different providers) sim cards (4G) while the gateway is indoors and none of them is even registered on a network. Checked with AT commands:

AT+CREG? and AT+CGREG?

Both response with 0,2 (not registered).

With the AT+CSQ? command I sometimes get good signal e.g. 23,99 and some other is 99,99 (undetectable). The second parameter (bit error rate) is always 99 (undetectable).

In the same location I have a Multitech Conduit AEP version 210-LEU1 which has one of this sim card, connected on cellular, stable and working properly.

Also, in the same location all three sim cards connect normally with good signal on a mobile phone.

I only managed to have one sim card to successfully register and connect to the internet while outdoors and holding really high the gateway!

With two LTE antennas shouldn’t the gateway have a better behavior? Am I missing something obvious? Do I have to be always outdoors to configure it?
    Is there any default configuration that needs to be changed for the mLinux version?

I am located in Cyprus, Europe and the gateway is the EU version.

Thank you very much.

Jeff Hatch
    Keymaster

Christos,

Please file a support portal case at https://support.multitech.com. They will be able to help you.

Thank You,

Jeff

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.