Can't enable DeviceHQ on MTCDT-H5-210A: "Invalid GPS Data Interval"

Home Forums Conduit: AEP Model Can't enable DeviceHQ on MTCDT-H5-210A: "Invalid GPS Data Interval"

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Heath Raftery
    Participant

I have a MTCDT-H5-210A updated with firmware 1.6.2. I’m trying to enable DeviceHQ on it. Just like I do with our other conduits, I login, navigate to Administration -> Remote Management, check the enable button, put in our key and click “Submit”.

I then get this error appear:

Invalid GPS Data Interval: Range is 240-10080 (4 hours – 1 week)

It appears regardless of what I set the Check-In Interval too, and in fact, regardless of what I set any of the fields on that page too.

Any ideas?

Heath Raftery
    Participant

Worked around it by editing the source of the page to remove the “style: hidden” tag from the GPS time interface field. I was then able to enter a valid number into the new field and successfully “Submit”.

Looks like a clear website bug?

• This reply was modified 5 years, 6 months ago by Heath Raftery.
    Jason Reiss
    Keymaster

I concur there is a javascript issue. If the device does not have gps capabilities the interval was set to 0. The form validation does not allow the 0 setting. The gps interval validation was added in the last release.

Thank you for the report.

Geoff Bruce-Payne
    Participant

I also ran into this problem. To help others interim of a fix, the workaround I used was:
    1. find the remote_management… javascript file in /var/www/js
    2. find and comment out the line $(“#gpsDataIntervalField”).hide();
    3. the line directly below that you can change the default interval from 0 to a valid value like 720.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.