Basic packet forwarder functionality

Home Forums Lora Network Server Basic packet forwarder functionality

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Máté Eckl
    Participant

Hi,

I write this here, because the guide I followed is about modifying the network-server-init script, so it might be related here.

I have a setup of 2 MultiConnect Conduit MTCDTIP-220L-868-OP devices. One of them runs a lora-network-server, and the other runs the basic packet forwarder described in this manual. I’d like to use it as an access point so that it can extend my LoRa network.

My first question is: should it be capable of this functionality? I read aboud a separate device which is called MultiConnect Conduit Access Point, but what else can be the sense of only packet forwarding if responses cannot be sent back.

My second question is: I expect that if a packet forwarder sends a packet to the server, there must be some condition when the server also sends downstream data to the packet forwarder to send it to a sensor. Although I could not catch this kind of data even with tcpdump. So if the answer to my previos question is yes, in what condition should I see the server sending packets to the packet forwarder?

Regards,
    Máté

takis takis
    Participant

Hi

Same here, did you find the answers to these questions ??

Takis

Jason Reiss
    Keymaster

This is supported with the latest mLinux release 3.3.24

See doc
    http://www.multitech.net/developer/software/lora/lora-network-server/networking-conduits/

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.