Actility LRR Thingpark on Conduit mlinux

Home Forums Conduit: mLinux Model Actility LRR Thingpark on Conduit mlinux

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Gabriel Petracca
    Participant

Hello,
    I installed actility LRR firmware as the FAQ from ThingPark describes.
    To use my gateway with actility, the device must be validated by Actility but I do not have any answer from them. So, I want to go back to mlinux from Multitech.
    The Gateway boots and gets an IP from a DHCP server. I check the log of that server to get the IP address and I try to login via SSH. The problem is that Actility does not provide the user and password for the SSH access. It is not the default from Multitech (root/root).
    1. Which is the user/pass for login via SSH in LRR firmware. I read that Actility and Multitech worked together for the release.
    2. How can I recover access if SSH credentials are not provided? I need to switch back to Multitech factory defaults in order to use the Gateway.

Kind regards,
    Gabriel.

Tim Gunn

Hi Gabriel

Please go to our Techical support Portal:
    https://support.multitech.com

Once you register and create a ticket we can see about getting you converted back. If needed we can add someone from Actility to assist as well.

Regards

Hi,

My Multitech gateway has been installed with Actility image. Now I want to go back to install mlinux image but there is no terminal and other option for booting up mlinux image.

Please help me on this.

Thanks,
    Murugan Chandrasekar

actility_interface

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.